Studio Master FLAC
- Studio Master ALAC
- CD Quality FLAC
- CD Quality ALAC
- Applewood RoadComposer(s) Emily Barker, Amber Rubarth, Amy Speace Emily BarkerArtist(s) Applewood Road
- To The StarsComposer(s) Adam Levy, Amber RubarthArtist(s) Applewood Road
To The Stars03:10$2.30
- Old Time Country SongComposer(s) Amber RubarthArtist(s) Applewood Road
Old Time Country Song02:19$2.30
- Home FiresComposer(s) Emily BarkerArtist(s) Applewood Road
- Honey Won't YouComposer(s) Adrianne Gonzales, Amber Rubarth, Garrison StarrArtist(s) Applewood Road
Honey Won't You02:24$2.30
- Give Me LoveComposer(s) Robby Hecht, Amy SpeaceArtist(s) Applewood Road
Give Me Love02:50$2.30
- Sad Little TuneComposer(s) Emily BarkerArtist(s) Applewood Road
Sad Little Tune02:17$2.30
- Lovin' EyesComposer(s) Amber RubarthArtist(s) Applewood Road
- JosephineComposer(s) Amy SpeaceArtist(s) Applewood Road
- I'm Not Afraid AnymoreComposer(s) Emily Barker, Robby Hecht Emily BarkerArtist(s) Applewood Road
I'm Not Afraid Anymore03:15$2.30
- Bring The Car RoundComposer(s) Emily BarkerArtist(s) Applewood Road
Bring The Car Round02:25$2.30
- Row BoatComposer(s) Josh Day, Amber RubarthArtist(s) Applewood Road
- My Love GrowsComposer(s) Amber RubarthArtist(s) Applewood Road
My Love Grows01:36$2.30
Total running time: 35 minutes.
This self-titled debut album, by all-female trio Applewood Road, is a testament to the prolific songwriting talents of Emily Barker, Amber Rubarth and Amy Speace. Featuring some of Nashville's finest session musicians, Applewood Road was recorded around a single microphone live to tape at Nashville's all analogue studio, Welcome to 1979, and mastered at London's Gearbox Records.
In September 2014, three songwriters met for the first time in a cafe in East Nashville. Two hours later the trio (Emily Barker, Amber Rubarth and Amy Speace) had written the song they called Applewood Road.
They booked studio time at Nashville's super cool analogue studio Welcome To 1979 and the following week recorded the song live to tape with just double bass as accompaniment.
So excited were they by the song, they decided to expand the idea into a whole album. So, six months later, they reconvened in Nashville to write, rehearse and record twelve more songs with both the project and album called Applewood Road.
The album features guitarist Aaron Lee Tasjan, Fats Kaplin on accordion, Telisha Williams on upright bass, Jabe Beyer on harmonica and drummer Josh Day.