Studio Master (192) FLAC
- Studio Master (192) ALAC
- Studio Master FLAC
- Studio Master ALAC
- CD Quality FLAC
- CD Quality ALAC
- How Can I Be Sure?Composer(s) Felix Cavaliere, Edward Brigati Jnr.Artist(s) Claire Martin
How Can I Be Sure?02:45$2.30
- Man In The StationComposer(s) John MartynArtist(s) Claire Martin
Man In The Station03:48$2.30
- Up From The SkiesComposer(s) Jimi HendrixArtist(s) Claire Martin
Up From The Skies03:58$2.30
- Inspired InsanityComposer(s) Phoebe SnowArtist(s) Claire Martin
- People Make The World Go RoundComposer(s) Thom Bell, Linda CreedArtist(s) Claire Martin
People Make The World Go Round04:03$2.30
- ShadowvilleComposer(s) Dedi MaddenArtist(s) Claire Martin Paul Stacey
- Strangers NowComposer(s) Arnie Somogyi, Claire Martin , Charlotte Glasson Claire MartinArtist(s) Claire Martin Paul Stacey, Arnie Somogyi, Luis Jardim, Brian Wright, Catherine Browning, John Murphy, Jo Richards
- More Than You'll Ever KnowComposer(s) Al KooperArtist(s) Claire Martin Paul Stacey, Ian Thomas, Brian Wright, Catherine Browning, Chris Payne, Sophie Sirota, John Murphy, Charlotte Glasson, Jo Richards, Duncan McKay, Nichol Thomson, Mornington Lockett, Robin Aspland, Andy Wallace
More Than You'll Ever Know07:57$3.40
- Over By AllenbyComposer(s) ComfortArtist(s) Claire Martin Paul Stacey, Andrew Newmark, Anthony Kerr, Brian Wright, Catherine Browning, Chris Payne, Sophie Sirota, John Murphy, Charlotte Glasson, Jo Richards, Charlotte Glasson, Duncan McKay, Nichol Thomson, Brian Wright
Over By Allenby03:10$2.30
- More Than I Can BearComposer(s) Julia FordhamArtist(s) Claire Martin Paul Stacey
More Than I Can Bear03:48$2.30
- He's A RunnerComposer(s) Laura NyroArtist(s) Claire Martin Paul Stacey, Jeremy Stacey, Robin Aspland, Andy Wallace
He's A Runner03:30$2.30
- Wailing WallComposer(s) Todd RundgrenArtist(s) Claire Martin Robin Aspland, Paul Stacey
Total running time: 48 minutes.
Perfect Alibi is a diverse mix of modern classics, featuring special guest John Martyn.
Presenting an extensive variety of songs that demonstrate Claire's stunning vocal talents, Perfect Alibi includes tracks written by Phoebe Snow, Todd Rundgren, Jimi Hendrix, Laura Nyro, Julia Fordham and John Martyn. This album saw Claire Martin lead the jazz world into pop-crossover territory before Norah Jones and Madeleine Peyroux made this style an accepted genre featuring Jimi Hendrix's 'Up From The Skies', the Stylistics' 'People Make The World Go Round', Donny Hathaway's 'More Than You'll Ever Know', and Laura Nyro's 'He's A Runner'.
John Martyn, recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award at the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards 2008, shares vocal duties with Claire on his own song 'Man In The Station'. Claire is accompanied by top class musicians such as Arnie Somogyi, Mornington Lockett and Paul Stacey (guitarist with the Black Crowes), who also produced the album.