Super Audio Surround Collection Vol. 3
Super Audio Surround Collection Vol. 3
Studio Master FLAC
- Studio Master ALAC
- CD Quality FLAC
- CD Quality ALAC
- He never mentioned loveComposer(s) Lewis Curtis ReginaldArtist(s) Claire Martin - vocals Gareth Williams - piano, Laurence Cottle - bass, Clark Tracey - drums
He never mentioned love05:07$2.30
- Painting by NumbersComposer(s) Judith OwenArtist(s) Judith Owen - piano, vocals Hammond B3, backing vocals; Sean Hurley - electric bass; Richard Thompson - electric guitars; Luis Conte - drums, percussion;
Painting by Numbers02:26$2.30
- Beautiful LifeComposer(s) Barb Jungr, Adrian YorkArtist(s) Barb Jungr - vocals Jenny Carr - piano and backing vocals, Jessica Lauren - harmonicas, organ, backing vocals and bass piano, Eric Bibb - guitar, Steve Watts - bass, Roy Dodds - drums and percussion, Gabriella Swallow - cello, Barb Jungr - backing vocals
- Yes I Know When I've Had ItComposer(s) Johnny PateArtist(s) Carol Kidd - vocals Sandy Taylor - piano, Alex Moore - bass guitar Murray Smith - drums
Yes I Know When I've Had It02:07$2.30
- Love At LastComposer(s) J HarkinsArtist(s) Claire Martin - vocals Phil Robson - guitar, Gareth Williams - piano, Geoff Gascoyne - double bass, Clark Tracey - drums, Nigel Hitchcock alto saxophone
Love At Last03:49$2.30
- A Case of YouComposer(s) Joni MitchellArtist(s) Ian Shaw - vocals Simon Little - bass, Ian Shaw - piano
A Case of You04:15$2.30
- Grandes Etudes de Paganini <i>Etude III</i>Composer(s) Franz LisztArtist(s) Georges-Emmanuel Lazaridis - piano
Grandes Etudes de Paganini Etude III04:50$2.30
- March, (K.189)Composer(s) Wolfgang Amadeus MozartArtist(s) Alexander Janiczek - violin The Scottish Chamber Orchestra
- Capriccio Espagnol Op.34 Scena e canto gitanoComposer(s) Nikolay Rimsky-KorsakovArtist(s) Artur Pizarro - piano (primo), Vita Panomariovaite - piano (secondo)
Capriccio Espagnol Op.34 Scena e canto gitano05:36$2.30
- Ludlow and Teme - When I was one and twentyComposer(s) Ivor GurneyArtist(s) James Gilchrist - tenor Anna Tilbrook - piano, Fitzwilliam String Quartet
Ludlow and Teme - When I was one and twenty01:26$2.30
- Messiah: And the Glory of the Lord (chorus)Composer(s) George Frideric HandelArtist(s) John Butt
Messiah: And the Glory of the Lord (chorus)02:52$2.30
- A ChlorisComposer(s) Reynaldo HahnArtist(s) Jonathan Freeman-Attwood - trumpet, Daniel-Ben Pienaar - piano
- Missa Brevis - KyrieComposer(s) �James MacMillan�Artist(s) Alan Tavener Cappella Nova
Missa Brevis - Kyrie02:49$2.30
- Sonata for Clarinet and Piano <i>Allegro Con Fuoco</i>Composer(s) Francis PoulencArtist(s) Maximiliano Martin - clarinet Inocencio Negrin - piano
Sonata for Clarinet and Piano Allegro Con Fuoco03:07$2.30
- Sonata ‘Graz’ (No.3) for violin & continuo in D, RV 11 <i>Allegro</i>Composer(s) Antonio VivaldiArtist(s) Adrian Chandler - violin
Sonata ‘Graz’ (No.3) for violin & continuo in D, RV 11 Allegro02:57$2.30
- CumbeesComposer(s) Santiago de MurciaArtist(s) William Carter Susanne Heinrich
Total running time: 56 minutes.
The third collection of tracks originally compiled from Linn's Super Audio CD catalogue. Please note the digital download is not in surround sound.
Linn Records' jazz catalogue is represented by the cream of UK talent, two of whom were recognised by the BBC Jazz Awards in 2007: Ian Shaw was named 'Best Vocalist' for the second time while Martin Taylor was awarded the 'Radio 2 Heart of Jazz' award. Claire Martin's Shirley Horn tribute album proved a popular summer release reaching #13 in the UK Jazz & Blues Chart and remaining in the chart for 8 consecutive weeks. He never mentioned love was chosen as 'Music Choice' and 'Jazz CD of the Month' by BBC Music Magazine, was named 'CD of the Week' by The Sunday Post.
Linn Records' classical catalogue is represented by the Dunedin Consort's Dublin version of Handel's Messiah which won a 2007 Gramophone Award. James Gilchrist's album On Wenlock Edge was named 'CD of the Week' by The Observer and Daily Telegraph, while William Carter's La Guitarra Espanola was named 'Editor's Choice' in Gramophone. Trumpeter Jonathan Freeman-Attwood, Scottish choral group Cappella Nova, George-Emmanuel Lazaridis, Maximiliano Martin and La Serenissima also contribute tracks alongside Mozart from the popular Scottish Chamber Orchestra.
Please note that the original recordings incorporated in this compilation were made at a variety of different sample rates, depending on the technology available at the time of the recording. Tracks 7,8,9,10,11,12,15,& 16 were originally available at a sample rate of 88.2kHz, track 6 was at 48kHz, track 2,3,& 14 at 44.1kHz and track 13 at 192kHz. The remaining tracks were all sampled at 96kHz. To facilitate playing this compilation as a complete album, all the tracks have been re-sampled to a standard 96kHz.