Our third exclusive collection encompasses Mozart's much-loved operas, his concertos for piano and winds, selections from his symphonies plus gems from his orchestral and chamber repertoire.
Conductors Trevor Pinnock, John Butt, Charles Mackerras, Nicholas McGegan and Peter Whelan direct unmissable performances from Dunedin Consort, Scottish Chamber Orchestra, Elizabeth Watts, William Berger, Carolyn Sampson and Ensemble Marsyas.
The following albums have tracks which are featured on the collection and are available to download in Studio Master:
- Mozart: Symphonies 29, 31 (Paris), 32, 35 (Haffner) & 36 (Linz)
- Mozart: Piano Concertos 25 & 26
- Mozart: Opera Arias and Overtures
- Mozart: Requiem (Reconstruction of first performance)
- Mozart: Piano Concertos K. 415, 175 & 503
- Mozart: Gran Partita
- Mozart: Symphonies 38-41
- Mozart: Wind Concertos
- Mozart: Serenade in C Minor, K. 388
- Hommage à Trois
- Mozart in Vienna