- Cuban Dances for Solo Horn, Strings and Percussion: No. 2, Danzón de la MedianocheComposer(s) Yuniet LombidaArtist(s) Havana Lyceum Orchestra José Antonio Méndez Padrón Sarah Willis Enrique Lazaga
Cuban Dances for Solo Horn, Strings and Percussion: No. 2, Danzón de la Medianoche04:48$2.30
- Rondo alla Mambo (Inspired by the Third Movement of W. A. Mozart's Horn Concerto, K. 447)Composer(s) Joshua DavisArtist(s) Havana Lyceum Orchestra José Antonio Méndez Padrón Sarah Willis
Rondo alla Mambo (Inspired by the Third Movement of W. A. Mozart's Horn Concerto, K. 447)06:03$2.30
This specially curated collection sets the scene for an evening of bonhomie, laughter and making memories. Over the next few weeks look out for 3 more specially curated collections and collect the whole set: Evening Listening, Unwind And Relax, Christmas Around The World and 2022: A Year In Music.
Discover the ideal soundtrack for an evening spent in the company of friends or family. From the opening cha-cha performed by Ludwig Orchestra and the Berlage Saxophone Quartet to the closing Rondo alla mambo, a joyful performance by Sarah Willis and the Havana Lyceum Orchestra, this album has all the ingredients to make your evening sizzle. Changes of mood come courtesy of guitar virtuoso Martin Taylor and jazz vocalist Ian Shaw, saxophonist Tommy Smith finds himself ‘In a sentimental mood’ and The First Lady of British Jazz Claire Martin invites John Martyn to duet with her on Man in the Station. Pour a drink or two and settle down for an hour in the company of great musicians and great music. Cin cin!
The following albums have tracks which are featured on the collection and are available to download in Studio Master:
- Dance With Me by Barbara Hannigan & Ludwig Orchestra
- Mozart y Mambo: Cuban Dances by Sarah Willis, Havana Lyceum Orchestra & José Antonio Méndez Padrón
- Perfect Alibi by Claire Martin
- Drawn To All Things by Ian Shaw
- The Sound Of Love by Tommy Smith
- Take One by Big Screen
- Mozart y Mambo by Sarah Willis, Havana Lyceum Orchestra & José Antonio Méndez Padrón
- Believin’ it by Claire Martin
- Artistry by Martin Taylor